OKO.press is a non-profit, investigative journalism and fact-checking project created to preserve freedom of speech and secure availability of information in Poland. In less than four years OKO.press became a widely recognised, often cited medium supported by unique community of its’ readers.
- We investigate and evaluate statements made by politicians.
- We monitor public spending.
- We fight for access to public information.
- We publish our own analyses.
- We carry out our own opinion polls.
- We are a first in Poland to use a safe drop-box called Signal.
Our bank account:
PL 92 1160 2202 0000 0003 0434 1595
Fundacja Ośrodek Kontroli Obywatelskiej OKO
02-549 Warsaw, Poland
Bank name: Millenium Bank
BIC (SWIFT): BIGBPLPW
OKO.press is financed mainly by readers’ donations. All articles are available for free, there is no sponsored content and no commercials on our website. Therefore, we kindly ask you to support our mission.